Note: Some customers were updated to 22.214.171.124. Version 126.96.36.199.4 incorporates all of the same new functionality and includes several performance optimizations and improvements.
Click the link below to download a complete list of release notes for version 188.8.131.52 of SMART.
(PDF document links are below.)
NEW FEATURES SUMMARY
- Record confirmatory toxicology results without changing existing results
- Prevent duplicate time entry on services option
- Operations Level Dashboard per database (not program specific)
- Ability to print program name on take-home labels
- Daily Billing option
- Administrator ability to correct lot number if bottle has not been dispensed
- Ability to delete original document scanned into SMART
- Kiosks and dispensaries can now be assigned unique network and port numbers
- Bottle numbers with leading zeros will now be tracked correctly, retaining the zero
- Digital signatures are now working correctly on AWL orders.
- ICD10 now auto populates options for DSM V and DSM V now auto populates options for ICD-10 in the Patient Problem Information Screen
- In the Problems Tab > Diagnosed by Field, a user can now enter a name not listed in the list of drop-down options.
- Pass-through authentication