If there are multiple doses that have been prepared but for some reason are unusable, and new doses will need to be made, follow these steps:
- Inventory (Safe Icon) > Manage Prepared Dose Inventory
- Delete all doses that you will be re-pouring. (Each dose must be deleted individually.)
- Inventory (Safe Icon) > Prepare Take Home Labels
- This will build a new Requirements List.
- The doses that were deleted will now be on the new list and available to pour.
Note: Remember to account for the duplicate pouring (milligrams deducted from inventory a second time),
A second option is to hand-pump the new doses and reconcile to account for additional milligrams being used.