“Already Using Smart2K on this Machine” Message
- If you are getting this message when trying to set up a brand new workstation with Smart2K, it means that you do not have a temp folder, You would need to add one with the name “temp” and the message will disappear
- If your workstation has already been set up, and you are getting this message even though you are only logged onto Smart once, it usually means one of two things:
- That you need to empty your temp folder on their local machine.
- Delete all the files in the temp folder, and the message should disappear.
- If you have accidentally deleted your temp folder, you would need to go in and add a new folder named “temp”
- If the temp folder does not have the proper permissions, please call support so they can check the properties for the Temp folder and make sure Full Control permission is set for everyone.